Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Been Caught Stealing (or also "A true Gryffindor?")

I figured I should write about this one as I tossed and turned with a cold glass of milk and knife-full of peanut butter now in my belly, trying to fall back asleep.

My sleep schedule has gone to hell in a handbag, used to be 3 a.m. now I am hitting 3:30 and can't fall asleep until 4 or 4:30 a.m. So when I awoke from this dream at about 7:15 or 7:30 (after already waking up once at about 6:30), I was a: hot b: hungry and c: ashamed for some reason.

It gets warm in my hut for some reason if I don't have the AC at the appropriate level (my running theory is my amazing awesomeness warms me up during the night time and since the AC is on the other side of the Hut, it overloads what is already hot to begin with, i.e. me) and lately I wake up to have to throw it on.

Well, that happened this morning but after I had a dream that left me feeling guilty as hell.

Insert obligatory Wayne's World Daddado Daddado fadeout sound here

What I do remember is me and a team of whatnots bust into what I believe to be a pyramid like structure to do some thievery. Sounds fun enough. After a few twists and turns inside the structure , which happened to be very well lit and in no need of flashlights, we busted into a simple safe to find not a lot of cash easily stashible in a bag. I think it was the previous nights deposit from a restaurant OR I just equated it to being someones deposit. Can't recall.

Either way someone told me to take the money and go home, which I did and that is when I started to feel guilty for some reason. So I walked down the street (apparently this pyramid resides near the corner of North 18th and Glendale Drive in Abilene) and stash it under my shirt and as I walk into my neighbor yard my mom walks out of the house to run an errand, asking me what I have and saying, "You better not be in any trouble."



Pretty fast after arriving in my room I woke up feeling bad.

Weird.

I did have some fun dreams about going to NYC or something too. Now to see if I can get back to bed or I will just go ahead, do my run and fiddle around the Hut.

Have at it.

No comments: